“Large slices”
Review of Franco Pizza

Franco Pizza
Ranked #24 of 49 Restaurants in Dewey Beach
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

We went here to this place for pizza since it was walking distance from our motel. They have a good variety of pizza. The tomato and basil pizza was delicious! Very large slices and light, thin, crispy crust. There aren't a lot of tables inside but we sat at a picnic table around the corner from the restaurant.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

We've been coming here for years. The lunch special is 2 slices of plain pizza and a small drink for $5. The slices are huge with plenty of cheese. I like the pepperoni pizza and the tomato with spinach white pizza too (but that one is $4.00 per slice, which does fill me up.)

There are only about 5 booths inside but there are picnic tables around the corner if you want to eat outside. While there, we always see a constant stream of people coming in and ordering for takeout. The menu is long with all the usual choices such as lasagna and Stromboli's etc. I keep thinking I'll try something besides pizza one of these days but it's hard to pass up the pizza because I like it so much.

Reviewed 31 July 2015

This pizza is way better than Grotto or Two Brothers. I like a sauce that you can smell the oregano and this does it! The owner is almost as grumpy as the soup Nazi on Seinfeld, but he makes great food. Don't miss it when you're down at the beaches!

Reviewed 15 July 2015

Great pizza. Had pepperoni and a white pizza. Both were great. They did not put pepperoni on the pepperoni pizza. I'd still go back.

Reviewed 30 September 2014

Relatively decent pizza, order a specialty pizza not by the slice. This will guarantee freshness and if you are getting more than 2 slices it is a better deal.