“Not as good as it used to be”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #3 of 85 Restaurants in Bear
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

What a let down. 9 of us in party and used call ahead sitting. 10 minutes after we got there they took me back to see if L shaped booth that wouldn't work. Clearly way too small for 8 adults and 1 child. 20 minutes later sat us at adjacent booths. Most of the steaks were over cooked and one too difficult to even eat. Some of the other food items were messed up. Informed waitress ahead of time that we had a birthday in our party. Never even acknowledged that led to a disappointed younger child that was very excited to celebrate her dad's birthday. Seemed like a lot of customers food were also messed over. Heard several bad comments coming from waitstaff over food not coming out of the kitchen correctly. This location used to be good so I'm not sure what the problem was. It was also a Thursday night so can't blame it on the weekend rush.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Always good !!
Everything is delicious never had bad food there yet .
Steaks and chicken and ribs are amazing !!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Excellent experience, staff are exceptional. Made to feel special and appreciated. They make everything from scratch including the caesar salad dressing which is amazing! They get the whole cow and cut the steaks from it and you can tell as everything is so fresh! They give you fresh brioche rolls when you arrive, they weren't to my liking as they have cinnamon butter, very different but the rolls are made fresh every 15 minutes.
We both started with the caesar salad, and then steak I had the 6oz Sirloin and my husband had the 8oz Fillet they were both so tender and tasty. The steaks come with two sides one of which was the caesar salad which I mentioned and we both had fries for the second side. They give you free monkey nuts which they have massive barrels of throughout the restaurant. They gave us free monkey nuts to take home with us and the manager personally came over to say thank you for choosing Texas roadhouse as they knew it was our first time. She also gave us a coupon for a free appetiser for the next time we visit that does not expire as she knew we were from the UK and only there on holiday. Absolutely Outstanding food and service and all for under $40.

We already have another holiday to the US planned and will definitely be returning to this restaurant and maybe another Texas roadhouse elsewhere....American customer service at its best!

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

This place was across from our hotel, so we decided to check it out for dinner. The parking lot was packed to the gills so we expected a long wait, but were seated within 20 minutes. The drinks were reasonably priced and really good (and the blue lemonade is super yummy!) The half chicken and ribs combo was awesome; the steak and ribs combo as well.
The staff and servers were super friendly and helpful too.
I've really got no negatives about this restaurant, I will definitely be visiting again when I'm in the area!

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Lots and of menu choices. The service was good. The food was good. Nice place for families to gather.

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!