“Amazing Steak! Outstanding Service!”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #3 of 85 Restaurants in Bear
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Excellent experience, staff are exceptional. Made to feel special and appreciated. They make everything from scratch including the caesar salad dressing which is amazing! They get the whole cow and cut the steaks from it and you can tell as everything is so fresh! They give you fresh brioche rolls when you arrive, they weren't to my liking as they have cinnamon butter, very different but the rolls are made fresh every 15 minutes.
We both started with the caesar salad, and then steak I had the 6oz Sirloin and my husband had the 8oz Fillet they were both so tender and tasty. The steaks come with two sides one of which was the caesar salad which I mentioned and we both had fries for the second side. They give you free monkey nuts which they have massive barrels of throughout the restaurant. They gave us free monkey nuts to take home with us and the manager personally came over to say thank you for choosing Texas roadhouse as they knew it was our first time. She also gave us a coupon for a free appetiser for the next time we visit that does not expire as she knew we were from the UK and only there on holiday. Absolutely Outstanding food and service and all for under $40.

We already have another holiday to the US planned and will definitely be returning to this restaurant and maybe another Texas roadhouse elsewhere....American customer service at its best!

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

This place was across from our hotel, so we decided to check it out for dinner. The parking lot was packed to the gills so we expected a long wait, but were seated within 20 minutes. The drinks were reasonably priced and really good (and the blue lemonade is super yummy!) The half chicken and ribs combo was awesome; the steak and ribs combo as well.
The staff and servers were super friendly and helpful too.
I've really got no negatives about this restaurant, I will definitely be visiting again when I'm in the area!

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Lots and of menu choices. The service was good. The food was good. Nice place for families to gather.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I knew when they opened it would take some time for them to get a handle on things. They have been over for a year or two and still haven't gotten in together. The service was horrible. The food was good but tool FOREVER TO GET TO THE TABLE. I had a beer my son chocolate milk..... When we finished waiter was no where to be found. No where. We sat for 20 mins without a drink. Appetizer came out same time as food... which was an hour after ordered. Most places will atleast bring the child's food out first. Nope. Took another 15 mins after I got mine. I lobe Texas roadhouse how ever this one was horrible

Reviewed 24 October 2017

We were staying at a local hotel for the night and noticed Texas roadhouse from the road. We love the quality of the food and service at the location by our house in Connecticut so we pulled in. This place was fantastic and our high expectations were met here. Everything was great as always!!!!

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!