“Texas Hold ‘Em”

Ranked #3 of 85 Restaurants in Bear
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Lots and of menu choices. The service was good. The food was good. Nice place for families to gather.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I knew when they opened it would take some time for them to get a handle on things. They have been over for a year or two and still haven't gotten in together. The service was horrible. The food was good but tool FOREVER TO GET TO THE TABLE. I had a beer my son chocolate milk..... When we finished waiter was no where to be found. No where. We sat for 20 mins without a drink. Appetizer came out same time as food... which was an hour after ordered. Most places will atleast bring the child's food out first. Nope. Took another 15 mins after I got mine. I lobe Texas roadhouse how ever this one was horrible

Reviewed 24 October 2017

We were staying at a local hotel for the night and noticed Texas roadhouse from the road. We love the quality of the food and service at the location by our house in Connecticut so we pulled in. This place was fantastic and our high expectations were met here. Everything was great as always!!!!

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Very friendly and very good service. A fun place to go to. The steaks are freshly cut and very tender

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Flavorful and tender steaks at a reasonable price. One of my favorite restaurants in the area. But don't expect to have a quiet conversation. The restaurant is very noisy.

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!