“Can't beat it "anywhere"”

Mansion at Bald Hill
Reserve with OpenTable
Mansion at Bald Hill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Woodstock
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2016

Wonderful setting Wonderful food, great server,(Allison). This place is the best. All four starters were great but nice portions, and the entrees the best. Ahi tuna great and super presentation. All others were perfect too. Creme brulet the best and a nice port finished off a great evening. Will return soon.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

Janet organized my daughter's bridal shower at The Mansion, and it was AMAZING! My daughter, who likes to be in charge had to give over the planning to her mother and maid of honor and I went right to the Mansion for the best place in town.

Janet was open to our requests, and made sure a great time was had by all. The food was beautiful and the NY guests were thrilled. My daughter's comment was that she wished the day would never end. Thank you to the Mansion's staff including Janet for an excellent event!

We are now regulars for dining at the Mansion for Sunday brunch and occasional dinner and the consistency has been spot on. Where else can you pay 16 for an amazing brunch experience including fresh baked mini pastries, fruit/yogurt parfait and a huge plate of delicious inventive breakfast offerings?

1  Thank music1959
Reviewed 29 May 2016

Our daughter and son-in-law invited us for a dinner at the Mansion at Bald Hill in Woodstock, Ct. It was Mother's Day, May 8, 2016. It was our first visit after hearing such wonderful accolades about this restaurant. Unfortunately, the only meal that was considered "wonderful" was my husbands' which was some sort of a pork roast dinner. My son-in-laws steak was overdone, my daughter's seared tuna was not good, she left most of it in her plate and my chicken with a small carafe of shells with bacon bits and cheese spread on the top reminded me of something I would whip up in the kitchen, when in a hurry. So disappointing. This was Mother's Day, a special day when any restaurant should be at their best......our waitress came over and related to us that certain food items which came with a dinner was not available..........!!! This certainly wasn't a dinner prepared by a sous-chef.....sorry.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

We took another couple from out of town to try out this facility and were not disappointed at all. The food, service, and ambiance were at the top of the order. We all had the rack of lamb which was fantastic. In short, a place I would not hesitate to revisit again.

1  Thank Amberjack03
Reviewed 24 May 2016

Beautiful dining venue, adorable bar, wonderful food. We had a great evening eating a fabulous meal then moving to the bar for after dinner drinks. My only complaint is we couldn't stay there. I truly didn't want to leave, can't wait to go back.