“Love This Pizza!”

Add it.
Leo's Pizza
Ranked #19 of 79 Restaurants in Wethersfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Leo's Pizza provides Pizzas, Appetizers & Sides, Salads, Leo's Gourmet Pizza, and Pastas to the Wethersfield, CT area.
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Every time I come down to visit my mother from New Hampshire, I order an eggplant and meatball pizza. This time I had them add some fresh mozzarella. It was out of this world! We had it delivered and it arrived piping hot. Can't say enough good things about this place.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Have to love this ‘local’ gem! From their Greek style pizza’s, to delicious full variety of grinders, Leo’s more than satisfies!!!
When John Papas took over for his dad, Leo, he kept the family owned business alive while expanded the menu, and included a fleet of delivery vehicles for prompt service. The friendliness of his staff is refreshing, as they accommodate customers in a hectic environment . Their Chef Salad, with House Italian dressing is the best around!! A meal in itself. Their wings are ‘broasted’ not messy, perfectly seasoned, and are phenomenal !! Has 5-6 booths for eat ins, is BYOB, with Spero’s Wine and Spirits conveniently located next door.
Highly recommend Leo’s. Excellent party trays too! Sausage and Peepers, Baked Ziti and the Chicken Parm we had, left our guests as huge fans!!!
Go where the ‘locals’ go, and from my multiple visits, go quite often.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 20 February 2016

We really love Leo's Pizza, on Wolcott Hill Rd, in Wethersfield. Our favorite is their sausage pizza. Excellent crust, tasty sauce, mozzarella, and yummy hunks of sausage!
(which some other places use slices,, we definitely prefer the hunks!) A favorite when in CT!

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 11 December 2015

I ordered a sausage and mushroom large pizza and small greek salad on a Sat nite after 5pm. Was told that delivery would be in an hour and I said fine. The pizza and salad was very good. Delivery was made a little more than an hour. Thought the pizza was going to cost around $18 and salad was about $8. When delivery came, I tipped nicely but when I signed my credit card the total came to $30. I think that was priced on the high side. Not sure what that was about but next time I will definitely do pickup if I go back.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 7 May 2015

This is a local eatery with the best pizza/grinders. We order their sheet pizza whenever we are feeding a crowd and their BLT grinders whenever it's just the two of us eating at home. When ordering for our seniors group (60+ people), they always request Leo's Pizza.

Date of visit: May 2015