“Continues to be disappointing”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #35 of 78 Restaurants in Wethersfield
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Wethersfield is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 7 November 2017

This Panera just can't seem to get it together. I wish they would read these reviews, and take them seriously. Apparently, they don't. Still SLOW at the drive thur. Waited at last 15 minutes. It would have been faster to go inside and order. When I finally got to the window--they got my order wrong. So there was more waiting. My sandwich was dry and cold by the time I got to eat it. Thanks a ton, Panera. Worth the wait! And the $1 off a coffee....wow! I don't know what I would do without you?

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Ordered a bowl of Mac and Cheese with a sandwich and literally waited 30 minutes at 9:00 at night. Incredibly slow and with no reason... it was far from busy at this time. I was just passing through so I likely won't go back.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Good food for the value. My strawberry chicken salad was delicious.The food is fresh, and the eating area is very clean.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

My wife and I were in the immediate area in order to pick up our dog at the vet on a Saturday morning and happened to see this restaurant. It was mid-morning so we checked the display and the blueberry scones shouted out to us. If you want either butter or jam, you will have to request it because these were not offered. The scones were very tasty and I thought prices were more than fair. My wife, a coffee drinker, thought her coffee was also very good.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

Panera Bread is chain-based retaurant specializing in selling bakery products (breads & desserts) plus a restaurant that provides excellent soups & sandwiches & salads. Plus in the mornings they have light breakfast fare such as bagels and wonderful breafast quiches. You pick up your own food when ready & carry it to your table. Our Panera's is popular that its wise to get there 15 minutes before the usual noontime crowd. I love the bacon breakfast quiche & coffee..for lunch the turkey combo sandwich and marvelous Caesar's salad. The atmosphere is great with classical music in the background...having wi-fi many business folks and students take advantage of doing their PC work. We love this place!!