“Tgif”

Lucky Lou's Bar and Grill
Ranked #1 of 78 Restaurants in Wethersfield
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Modern American cuisine..All fish served wild caught, never frozen.. All beef products grass fed . ( Piedmontese beef line from Nebraska.. All vegetable hand sourced from Exec chef Lucas Kyriakos..
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Well met my co workers and friends for the first time at this time at this beautiful home/ restaurant. Yes, I said home . Formally a private estate. The atmosphere , food, drinks and service where excellent. Love this place. Can’t wait to revisit, maybe next Friday.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

I celebrated my 21st birthday here with my friends. As you can see, this is my first review on trip advisor. I live locally, but couldn’t see myself going in for dinner and drinks because I wasn’t of age. I was smitten by how professional the staff was and yes, I got carded. I ordered the prime rib special and the salted cod cakes. My meals with my friends meals were awesome. I would definitely put this on my list of go to places for special occasions with friends. I highly recommend celebrating a fun day at lucky lous.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is so beautiful. Built in 1787 as the Deming estate. Over the years transformed into a national landmark. Well this eatery definitely deserves to be here. The food is so flavorful and full of depth . My server was so knowledgable of the menu and the process the owner/chef puts into his food. The staff is so friendly and welcoming. I️ highly recommend this restaurant who truly love food!

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit to this beautiful restaurant for a late party of 2017. My first reaction was A House? Let me tell is it was spectacular. From the atmosphere to the service and then the amazing food. Then I had the Nutella Napoleon, so delish. Highly recommend this place for a great night out with friends or family.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

I met my girlfriend and her husband that I hadn't seen since the summer. I was charmed by how beautiful this restaurant was nestled in a historical house. Beautiful. The food across the board , starting from the so tender octopus , hummus flight and my filet was 5 stars. The service was 6 stars. This restaurant is amazing. Highly recommend to those who want to experience a true night out .