“Delicious Indian food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We had a delicious meal. Loved the mulligatawny soup and warm nan. We are new to Indian food and the curry flavors in the chicken tikka and the sweet but savory shrimp dish were captivating!

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

We have eaten here a few times and the food has been consistently great! The Goat Cheese Naan was the best naan I have ever had. Seriously. Chicken Tikka Masala was flavorful and moist-yum! So many times the chicken is dry and sauce too thin. Not here! Chicken Vindaloo is very good too! We can choose to go to many other Indian restaurants but we will drive 20 minutes to go to Mumbai Times. Don’t let the fact that it’s in a strip mall deter you! If you like Indian you should try it! Haven’t tried the buffet because we’ve gone for dinner. But it looks like they have tons of options. We will be trying that next time!

Reviewed 15 June 2018

My family and I frequent Mumbai Times on Sundays after church. Our experience is with the Sunday lunch buffet. Let me tell you, this place is a feast. There is none that compares in variety or quality in Fairfield County and I have been to many. There is always a variety of both appetizers and entrees on the buffet. Seriously, it is a long buffet. There are standards that the average person who is less familiar or adventurous with Indian food will like - tandoori chicken, butter chicken, several varieties of naan. All are delicious and spiced and seasoned well for those who like heat and those who don't . There is always a biryani as well. But then they rotate through many different other dishes. Some are spicy (and labelled so) and many are less spicy to please everyone. There is usually a dal dish, and a saag dish (or another type of pureed greens). The food is consistently refilled and the servers are kind and so helpful. I go home way overstuffed every time I go!

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Wow...I can't believe that I am only writing about the restaurant we have mainly frequented now.....
The buffet is really good...fewer places offer good food at such a reasonable price. We are there almost every weekend with some guests as well...
Can't wait for the bunny chow - will make it feel like home again.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

A very good buffet. Reasonably priced and good variety, good flavors.

My only suggestion is that some items could be hotter (temperature not spice). Some were pretty tepid. Otherwise we enjoyed it very much and will be back.