“Good fresh Vietnamese food”
Review of Vietnam Restaurant

Vietnam Restaurant
Ranked #80 of 189 Restaurants in West Hartford
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 22 March 2016

A small local shop, the decor is fairly plain, the food is well prepared and spiced. I love the fresh spring rolls (called Vietnamese Ravioli on the menu) the curried tutu and the shaken chicken. This is also a nice place to take your vegetarian friends.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

Food is always fresh and the owner usually takes care of us. Love the pho and spring rolls. Portions are adequate and always leave full.

Reviewed 3 June 2015

I came here during a job interview, liked the 'shaken chicken', and came back on my own time. Ingredients are fresh, presentation is good, staff is pleasant but doesn't hover. I haven't had a bad meal here, and I have my favorite dishes. The location is pleasant but not fancy, background music is very good. The ingredients are very fresh (and I noticed one of the staff sitting with a pile of snow peas carefully cutting the stringy edge off with a knife, which is a good indication of the care they put into their dishes).

Reviewed 3 November 2014

Vietnam isn't the fanciest place but we have been going there for over 20 years. Excellent food, service and pricing ! You can get out of there for under $40 for dinner for two with appitizers.
You can also bring your own beer or wine.

Reviewed 5 October 2014

We've been going here for years and the food is very good. The prices are very reasonable. I love the tofu rice stick soup and the Vietnamese ravioli. A gem. Not fancy -- but consistently good. Family friendly!