“Bricco always offers a perfect experience ”
Review of Restaurant Bricco

Restaurant Bricco
Reserve with OpenTable
Restaurant Bricco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 201 Restaurants in West Hartford
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

I meet 2 friends at Bricco for dinner regularly. We are never disappointed. I'm sorry I've not written a review previously.

The cocktails are expertly prepared and if we try something new and it's just not working, they graciousdly bring us s omething else.
Appetizers are fun (of course we love the accompanying focaccia) and run the gamut of the tried and true to the creative and new. Aunt Josie's meatballs never fail to please.
Main courses are delicious, with the pastas and steak being my favorites.
Desserts are great as well.
It's a lways crowded and noisy, but everyone enjoys the friendly atmosphere.
As important as the food and ambiance is how one is treated. All Bricco staff from buspersons to the owner always treat us like family and make sure that everything is perfect.
Bricco is my overall favorite place.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

We have long been big fans of Restuarant Bricco in West Hartford. In fact, this is our "go to" spot for any special occasions or for lunch or dinner out with family or friends. The menu is innovative and changes with the seasons and we have NEVER been disappointed with the dishes we have ordered on any visit. During our most recent outing, we enjoyed an appetizer of grilled artichokes with hazelnuts served over an arugula salad with shaved parmesan cheese. The flavors and textures were perfectly balanced and the portion was just right to whet our appetites for our lunch entrees. We thoroughly enjoyed the "Fig Pie", a thin crust pizza with fig jam, prosciutto, and arugula. It was also necessary to indulge in their well known "Lobster Grilled Cheese". This sandwich just couldn't be anything but delicious with large chunks of lobster nestled between layers of creamy havarti cheese and crispy bread, It was served with a chick pea and arugula salad that was way more than a side dish,,,It could very well have stood on it's own as a satisfying meal! Our only issue with Bricco is that it is understandably busy, and therefore difficult to get a seat. Waits can be long depending on when you arrive, and they do not offer the option of a reservation for a party of 2. Nevertheless, we will undoubtedly return, not only for the delicious food, but also for a favorite cocktail - The Blood Orange Martini,,,Yum!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I had lunch here with a business friend today. The house antipasto was great, as was the pasta. I did not try their pizza, but I would like to next time. Decent wine list, too, both by the glass and by the bottle. Service was very attentive.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Went with my wife and another couple on a Monday night at 5:30. Initially the restaurant was not crowded but filled up by the time we had dinner. Service was outstanding! Very attentive and detail oriented. A step above many similar restaurants. All our meals were delicious. We had a variety of salads and pasta dishes which were all excellent. The pasta was exceptional. Looking forward to returning for another meal, I highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Good food, nice variety of options. Ideal for a group because everyone will find something they like. I wish the restaurant itself had more personality, but it is a safe, reliable choice for anything from a business lunch to a date.