“Friendly service”

Crown Pizza of Waterford
Ranked #3 of 50 Restaurants in Waterford
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Crown Pizza is a family owned restaurant serving delicious pizza, grinders, salads, and fresh seafood dishes. Stop by and introduce yourself, ask for Taso. We truly value our customers and look at the like our family. Thank you for making us the best in New London County!
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I love crown pizza and every time I go in there to pick up my food everyone is always so friendly!! Taco pizza is the best!!!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Great family restaurant with something for everyone. Pizza , grinders, dinners and exceptional seafood especially the bay scallops. All the food is fresh and made to order. Try it !!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a wonderful and delicious Italian dinner experience at a great price point. House garlic dressing a must! The portions are big which means you can enjoy it the next day too!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Crown pizza has been our regular go to for pizza and grinders for take out for years. A while ago my daughter wanted to try the Taco Pizza. I was a little wary, I like my onion or mushroom pizza, and I enjoy tacos but taco pizza? Well, I have to say, it was fantastic!!! Taco meat with all the usual taco filling but instead of a taco shell it was on a pizza!! It is now one of our favorites! One piece is enough when we get a salad with their homemade creamy garlic dressing. Their Greek chicken soup which has lemon in it is delicious and another favorite of mine. Their dinner plates round out the menu with pasta dishes as well as seafood plates. You can’t go wrong getting anything from Crown! But definitely give the taco pizza a try because it’s delicious and different from our traditional onion or pepperoni!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

We like the greek style (baked in a pan...) we used to get in Melrose MA. Their salads & fried seafood ate great too!

Date of visit: October 2017