“Tough Meat”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #6 of 50 Restaurants in Waterford
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: An authentic Texas style steakhouse.
Reviewed 17 May 2017

I ordered the Outlaw Ribeye bone in , black and blue rare. Any good chef or cook know what that mean. both myself and companion had to send the meals back because the meat was over cooked. The dishes carried a hefty price tag. I will not eat at a chain steak house again.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Everything was great. The waitress was very attentive and sweet. Will definitely visit again when we are back in Connecticut.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

We decided on a recent Saturday (date night) to return to the Longhorn Steakhouse Waterford, Ct My wife and I usually look for a seat at the bar to enjoy cocktails and dinner We like the bar because of the interaction with other patrons enjoying dinner watching sports on tv and interaction with the bartenders We try to visit once a month This night we were able to find two seats at the bar and enjoy our server Leah Very friendly and accommodating We usually go their for the prime rib prepared by slow roasting and usually tender Tonight we both ordered prime rib salad and vegetable after enjoying a couple of cocktails We order the larger cut so that we can take a good portion home for a future meal Tonight the prime rib was excellent We like to ask Leah or other patrons that might be having a prime rib how it is Usually we get an honest answer Tonight we did good The cocktails we good The prime rib excellent and the company at and in the lounge was excellent We were not disappointed This is an good franchise restaurant if you are looking for a steak or prime rib at a reasonable price We usually have a coupon for a discount or free appetizer just by signing up on the mailing list Another great "date night"

1  Thank sixbells
Reviewed 21 January 2017

The waiter accommodated my request for healthy choices from outside the menu. Fish, broccoli (tender crunchy) and potato were done to perfection. Clean surroundings and professional and pleasant waiter. I don't frequent large franchise restaurant this one was a happy change.

Reviewed 9 December 2016

One of my favorite chain restaurants for steak. Usually very attentive wait staff, but it can be a crap shoot. Love their firecracker chicken rolls. Use their call ahead service for priority seating as this restaurant gets very busy.