“Health Dept Score A 98”

Add it.
City Limits Cafe
Ranked #119 of 319 Restaurants in Waterbury
Reviewed 5 May 2013

Whomever the Moron is that wrote the hater review if what you said was so how did we score a 98 not only on our last State of CT Health Dept Random Inspection but we have scored a 96 or better for 3 yrs in a row. We are one of only a handful of Rest in Wtby that scored a 100. Every 4 month Rest are Randomly inspected.

All of these scores are posted in Wtby Rep Ame paper.

So you my friend are obviously full of -----.

Idiot

1  Thank the_cruzer1

Reviewed 28 November 2012

This is more of a warning. City Limits is Hazardous to your Health. I have seen first hand the mouse dropping on the shelves, in there soda closet. Im a concerned Citizen. Concerned that City Limits Is too infested with Mice, Rats and other critters that should not be sharing food with PAYING CUSTOMERS. The Place should be shut down. And Im also writing a letter to the health department that they would let City Limits stay open for bussiness in those conditions.
Im a concerned citizen that wont stop fighting..... thankyou ....

3  Thank bkrchuck
Reviewed 15 September 2012

The food is amazing. They have like some four star chef who can cook up a storm. He made me the best wings I ever had in my life. Thank you city. Limits for bringing in a great chef. Wow

1  Thank bkrchuck
Reviewed 26 July 2011

This is a great place to come with friends or bring your kids. They have great food and the best prices. The pavilion is awesome. I have been to many benefits here and other great events. I will be at the wplr wig out and I cant wait to see J Geils on August 21st. The tickets are only $22 and you can buy them at the bar. I love this place!!!!!!!

2  Thank ranchgrl