“Delicious and Fun Meal”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

SULTAN'S is an exotic restaurant in a city know for good food and restaurants. I have been several times and have never been disappointed. Not only is the food good, I have heard from Turkish friends that the food is also authentic. I've only been to Turkey a couple of times; but, I have to agree. {A side note: there was talk that the restaurant was to be taken down as Route 84 was being rebuilt. Luckily for the restaurant and for the patrons, the rebuilding went around the restaurant and we still have this wonderful place to visit.}

Additionally, the service is outstanding. The staff is knowledgeable and very willing to explain/describe all the items on the menu. And, it is an extensive ethnic menu. I cannot recommend it too highly. It is a wonderful place to go for a "delicious and fun meal."

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 23 October 2018

Yum, delicious food. Everything was excellent! Service was friendly and the food was much better than I was expecting. The interior is nice, quiet, and clean, despite being on a busy highway intersection. I will DEF be back next time I am in town, hopefully on a Saturday for the belly dancing!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Dined here for the first time in awhile. I had the lamb shank special (see photo) my wife had lamb cubes. Both dishes were excellent. Very friendly attentive staff as well. I wish this place was closer to where we live.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

On a whim, we decided to check out Sultans, and I’m very glad we did. The food was wonderful and the service was excellent. Our waiter (Genghis) explained everything to us and made recommendations for us and it was a thoroughly enjoyable evening.

Don’t let the outside fool you, it looks like a little hole in the wall, but it’s very big inside.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Dont let the outside fool you. Interior nicely appointed and clean. Service was welcoming and attentive. The food was fresh and well prepared. The lamb shish was very tasty . I have to say the baklava was the best I've had anywhere , very crisp with a very good nutty buttery flavor.

Date of visit: August 2018