5 people are viewing this hotel
View deal
SAVE US$44
Free cancellation until 19/05/21
Hotels.com
All reviews horse riding the gap fairy trail kids club wedding venue beautiful hotel family room family break top class drinks reception second to none five star hotel from start to finish leisure centre reception area jason ireland
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 June 2020 via mobile

I visited The Dunloe Hotel in June of 2019 and I must say it was spectacular horses walking around the fields and the animals were so well maintained ‼️ The we got to the hotel and I must say it wasn’t like anything I’ve seen before , so beautiful Highly Recommend to anyone to visit some day ‼️

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 25 May 2020

We could not speak more highly of Niamh, Jason and all the team at The Dunloe for how well we were treated throughout our wedding journey! From the first meeting, Niamh accommodated multiple visits, questions and amendments - they could not have done more to make us feel at ease with all aspects of the day.
The menu tasting was one of the highlights of the run up to the wedding - the attention to detail and care that was taken with us was second to none. We had our photos taken in their beautiful gardens, which was such a bonus not having to travel anywhere else. So many of our guests complimented on the quality of the food and service provided.
Throughout the entire wedding day the team were on hand to make sure everything ran smoothly- they really are experts.
We could not rate The Dunloe higher!

Reviewed 12 April 2020 via mobile

We stayed here for my parents 50th wedding anniversary. My parents were given a complimentary upgrade as the room and view was amazing. We stayed in the family rooms and they were spacious and clean and loved the balcony. We had a gorgeous meal in the restaurant and spent the next day availing of all the hotels amazing amenities! We went swimming, fishing, did the fairy trail, playground and pony trekking. Staff were lovely and kids are really welcomed. Perfect hotel for a special occasion and family break and we can’t wait to go back

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2020

My husband and I cannot thank the staff of The Dunloe Hotel & Gardens enough for making our wedding day so special last August. Niamh & Jason were always available to answer any query we had due to the vast amount of knowledge, experience & professionalism they have.

We had both our ceremony & reception at the Dunloe. We had a choice of ceremony location in one of the many beautiful private spots in their garden or indoors in one of their two conference suites. We had chosen an outdoor wedding ceremony however unfortunately the weather was not in our favour & Niamh had everything quickly rearranged the night before to the indoor setting as if it was always the plan!
We were never nervous of how our day would go as we knew we were in such good hands. The Gin drinks reception was a hit with our guests as was the location it was held in. The views of the Gap of Dunloe from the first level & the incredible decor gave everyone something to talk about & take beautiful pictures.
Our reception area was decorated beautifully and the wedding flowers that we had for our ceremony were delicately incorporated into our table arrangements.

The food is something we must also remark on. It is hands down the best wedding meal that we and the majority of our guests have ever had. Our guests are still commenting on the menu and the flowing wine. The banqueting staff were so efficient and friendly which contributed to such as relaxed atmosphere at the reception.

It was never an issue booking our wedding guests into rooms as the reception staff were so helpful & understanding. They have a good choice of rooms to cater to individual needs. (family rooms, twin, disabled access) The guest rooms and bridal suite were so comfortable & exceptionally clean.

I cannot recommend this venue enough. We will be forever grateful for the memories The Dunloe Hotel & Gardens helped us to create.

Rebecca & Tom 10/08/2019.

Room tip: Get mountain view if available!
Reviewed 9 February 2020

I am eternally grateful for the fact that I was blessed with The Dunloe as our wedding venue, the most beautiful hotel and setting that I ever could have imagined. From my very first appointment at the hotel, during the many visits from London in the planning stages and on the weekend itself, the service and attention to detail that we experienced was highly impressive. It was fantastic to work with Jason and Niamh went above and beyond to support the planning; nothing was too much.

The Dunloe is the wedding hotel of dreams. The grounds, decor, staff and food were absolutely magical and all contributed to our wedding day being a showstopper. I can't thank Niamh, Jason and the staff enough for making planning a wedding from overseas a stress free process. I would highly recommend The Dunloe to anyone who aspires to the full fairytale experience. We - along with our families - are already planning our return trips to the hotel.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple