Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews horse riding the gap fairy trail kids club wedding venue beautiful hotel family room family break top class drinks reception second to none five star hotel sister hotel from start to finish leisure centre reception area europe hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 October 2018

From Sandra at reception to Jason the hotel manager they could not have done more for myself and my wife who stayed for one night on a wedding anniversary.food too is also top class.thank you for your hospitality and will be back.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HDCManager_11, General Manager at The Dunloe Hotel & Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Dear Sheba6

I think the title really says it all here. Thank you for the wonderful review and once again a Happy Anniversary to you both. I will pass on your compliments to the rest of the team. I look forward to welcoming you both back for years to come.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Fabulous renovation job
The rooms are lovely, with fantastic views of the Gap of Dunloe
The food there was excellent and there was a lovely atmosphere
Didn’t get a chance to use the leisure suite but had a peep and it looks great

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Anne R,

I am delighted to read that you had an enjoyable time here at The Dunloe Hotel and Gardens. Its fantastic to read that you love the renovations as much as we do. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Beautiful hotel and first class staff we enjoyed the peace an tranquilly. Lovely walks within the grounds of the hotel. Breakfast and evening meal was great plenty of variety and selection for all palates.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Marykel64,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor. I am pleased you got to enjoy the peaceful surroundings here at The Dunloe Hotel and Gardens. I will be sure to pass on your comments to the rest of the team. I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

First time in Ireland and we stayed at multiple hotels around the country. This was by far the best. Beautiful facility, gorgeous grounds, great staff. I would highly recommend this location to anyone traveling to Ireland and staying in the Killarney area.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Mark M,

I am thrilled that you had such a wonderful trip to Ireland. I will pass your compliments on to the rest of the team. It is wonderful to read that you think so highly of us here at The Dunloe Hotel and Gardens. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

If accessing from the west, The Dunloe is perfectly located for walking the Gap of Dunloe without having to get into Killarney traffic. This was our primary reason for choosing it, and splurging on a rather hefty price tag (we had to get 2 rooms for us and our 2 teens). It was well worth it.

It is a modern hotel set amidst a huge, green estate with beautiful vistas. Our room had a nice balcony overlooking the pasture; I don't recall if all rooms had a balcony or not. There are a few short but nice walking trails and a small stable from which guests can take a short, guided horseback ride (free). This would be a highlight for smaller kids; for us and our 2 teens it was novel but not a reason to go (our ponies were literally held as if we were children). But it was fun anyway.

Dining was exceptional. Food was perfectly prepared and creative, and wine selection was top notch. All tables look out onto the pony pasture through soaring floor-to-ceiling windows. Breakfast was equally impressive quality, ample and included in the price. The head chef created a fantastic vegetarian eggs benedict with spinach for me. Though I didn't try them, I noticed that there were plenty of gluten free options -- even a gluten free toaster!

I believe they host many special events, such as weddings. There was one while we were there, and they were a little rowdy at night. The hotel quickly and happily comped part of our room for a bit of lost sleep, which we appreciated. We wouldn't hesitate to return to this gem.

Room tip: Get a balcony!
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Sisterbay716,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to read that you had a such a lovely stay.
I will pass on your compliments to the rest of the team here at The Dunloe Hotel and Gardens. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.