“Excellent Food, Cool place to hang and drink good beer!”
Review of Dog Watch

Dog Watch
Ranked #8 of 30 Restaurants in Stonington
Reviewed 21 September 2018

Excellent BBQ here. When it's packed, expect to wait almost an hour for a table. But plenty of games outside for the kids to play, grab a beer and hang out by the fire while you are waiting. Try the brisket and pulled pork.... it's excellent!!!!

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Whenever we travel we ask the locals where they like to eat. This was recommended to us so we tried it. Our waitress was very cheerful and friendly. I had the pulled pork and it was a lot and also very delicious. Large sandwich that came with a side. I chose a salad (big). My husband had the full belly clams with fries and baked beans and could not finish his meal. We would highly recommend this to anyone. Prices are good for the amount of food.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

We arrived with nine people and wanted to sit outside. Tables were joined together and we were very comfortable. We had two children in the party. While we sat and visited prior to placing our order, we enjoyed a nice variety of beer and other beverages. In the meantime, the kids were able to play out on the lawn with all the activities that were provided. Everyone enjoyed their food and it was all very good. I personally had the crab cake and thought it was amazing. This is just a great place for good food and drink and to be able to sit back and relax with a staff who didn't push you to eat and leave and were very attentive to our party. The kids were absolutely in heaven being able to be up and playing in the fenced in yard while the adults could just relax and enjoy. Terrific place.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

I have been here quite a few times, the bbq is pretty good, its not the best bbq i have ever had but it is decent. I would not recommend getting their mac n cheese... because its not mac n cheese, it is macaroni with oil and bread crumbs, i always forget and make the mistake of ordering it and then i am always disappointed. Tonight i had to take it home and add cheese and re make it myself and it still just wasn't good. The ribs on the other hand are very good, and the pulled pork is eh ok not great but not bad. Instead of mac and cheese as a side id recommend baked beans the beans are pretty good here. I have also been here before and had glass in my drinks so be careful of that, that was not fun. Like i said i have been many times, i enjoy the atmosphere but its good to know what your getting.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

Four of us had dinner here yesterday. My buddy Paul asked for an entree that was not on the menu and was happy to be accommodated. It's a great place for families, kids of all ages.