Review Highlights
Visit the Library. Enhance your mind and mental vacation.

Find a good book and take a mental vacation. Explore new books or classics. Take in the public... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
edwardkG1695DC
Rich and kids friendly

Awesome collection and very rich. Staff is very good. Very nice programs and activities for the... read more

Reviewed 9 July 2018
ParichitC1
Stamford, Connecticut
via mobile

All reviews main branch starbucks attached children's section great place books resources libraries collection computers study reference video adjoining literary community residents
Reviewed 5 March 2018

An amazing library, the renovation is spectacular. The collections is pretty good. Love what they're doing for the community! Keep it up. Must come here for anything you may need.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 2 October 2017

I have out of town friends who love this library for its collections and peace. I love it because I can contribute my used books to the bookstore and feel they get a new life, but I can also make purchases here that are really good bargains. Many events, including ESL conversation and literary folks.

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank Nan F
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

As a life-long Stamford resident, I've been to this main branch of the Stamford Publuc Library many times. However, I do prefer the easy access of the branch libraries (easy/free parking).

I recently had the need to do some research and went to the reference area of this main branch. I was blown away what great resources. I am doing some genealogy research right now and I had full access to the Ancestory database. I could spend hours doing what I need to do and will do so over the next few months. This is a treasure in Stamford.

Although I did not visit it, they have a Starbucks inside, a small bookstore and what appeared to be a great children's section. Lots of audio books available too.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank RosemaryB_10
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Love Ferguson Library....live in Stamford, go in regularly, to use fax machine, printer, copy machine etc.

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank creativealso
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

The Ferguson is a local fixture, good staff, good collection of anything that comes to mind, books, records, video and a very helpful staff. I look for excuses to go there.

Date of experience: June 2017