All reviews continental breakfast nice pool convenient location new york city free parking
Reviewed 4 October 2018

Right next to I-95 but reasonably quiet. Hotel has good staff but the hotel needs a facelift. Bed has very comfortable. Breakfast is average but there is a diner connected to the hotel but isn't great.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
LQ2051GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Stamford / New York City, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Ian,

I am pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us here at La Quinta in Stamford. Thank you for taking a moment to give us some feedback regarding your recent stay. I am glad that you found value in our convenient location and that our staff made you feel welcomed. We hope that you travels will bring you back this way and that you will continue to choose La Quinta as your preferred destination.

Assistant GM

Reviewed 25 September 2018

We have always chosen La Quinta because we trusted that all La Quinta hotels will be of above average quality. We were somewhat disappointed when we found that the La Quinta in Stamford was quite old and shabby compared to every other La Quinta at which we have ever stayed. This has lowered our estimation of the La Quinta chain, and in the future we will not assume that all La Quintas are of comparable quality.

Room Tip: I have no tips to give.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank herky2
LQ2051GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Stamford / New York City, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Herky2,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. I am sorry that we did not live up to the expectations that you have come to expect from La Quinta. We are indeed an older hotel but we do our best to maintain a clean property and offer a friendly and helpful staff for our guests. We hope that in your travel you continue to choose La Quinta as your preferred hotel.

Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 24 September 2018

I Recently stayed at this hotel & it was not what i expected, to say the least . As soon as you walk towards the elevator you find dirty grungy carpets .I get to the room and wasn't in it for more than 5 min when i decided i hated it . I attempted to change rooms for a cleaner one but sadly the replacement room smelled like cigarettes and i was with my 6 year old. the bath tub was disgusting nothing in this room felt clean. I went to connect my phone charger and was greeted by some monstrous dirt bunnies .went to sit on the sofa and was greeted to what i hope were water stains . My daughter wanted to take a shower and there was like white patch in the tub and when she stepped on it black particles started to come out from the bottom GROSS. Not to mention the mold that was o the outside of the tub near the floor!!!!!! I went to put or cloths away and after opening the draws decided to just keep it in our bags all dirty. Went to the store to buy cleaning supplies so my child could take a shower. Sadly, barely no hot water. We decided to try and make the most of it and decided to go to the pool, it was half decent . As we are in the pool, all i could think about was that room .!!!!!! so i decided to ask for another one , unfortunately it was not in much better condition (very Sad). when we came back up from the pool ,my daughter wanted a little heat since she was cold so i decided to turn the heat up, i can not describe the stench that came out of that unit. Stayed 2 nights never got clean towels, bed was never made, housekeeping never showed up!!!! I will include pics i took , it was a really disappointing weekend.The worst part is that my daughter was so disappointed. if i had the money i would of ran out of there. Sorry Emily I will make it up to you !!!!

Room Tip: If you can go some where else
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Alan G

Alan,

I would like to apologize for the less than satisfactory state of your room. I have discussed your comments with my team, and we truly regret that we fell short of our service & quality standards during your stay. I have also reviewed your comments with our housekeeping supervisor for immediate attention, and I will personally inspect the room you stayed in.

Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 19 September 2018

I had a meeting in Norwalk after a long flight and found the hotel right off the highway really easy. The carpets need cleaning as they are pretty bad, but it's dog friendly. The beds were really comfortable. It met my needs.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank sightingsarah
LQ2051GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Stamford / New York City, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

SightingSarah,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback on your recent stay with us. We are pleased to know that you and your pet enjoyed your stay. We are constantly working on ways to improve the stay for our guests and its feedback like yours that will help us to continue to improve.

Jim

Reviewed 11 September 2018

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ2051GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Stamford / New York City, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018