1,353 results
All reviews the executive lounge train station business travel shuttle service valet parking free shuttle new york nyc starbucks connecticut
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nothing was wrong with the hotel, it just wasn't a very memorable experience. Rooms were fine, service was fine - but nothing that truly stood out to make me say I absolutely would want to stay here again other than the location.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 October 2018

The restaurant at this hotel is horrendous on every level, availability of menu items, organization, expediancy, etc...I felt like it was each and every persons 1st day on the job (and all together). With the exception of one bartender (A.J.) was a professional. And one of the bus ladies - don't recall her name: short Latina was also professional.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
DenizB660, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. You are among our most valued guests. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. Our Executive Team is reviewing your comments to ensure they are used to improve our guest's experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Brigette Gonzales
Front Office Supervisor
Hilton Stamford Executive Meeting Center
brigette.gonzales@hilton.com
203-967-2222

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Staff is pleasant and accommodating. Hallways and rooms need to be totally redone. Old carpets, dirty wallpaper, and dated furnishings. Rooms were stuffy even at 65 degrees. Could not believe it’s a Hilton. Stay elsewhere. I had a similar experience at an embassy suites lately in Winston Salem. Makes me wonder what is happening with Hilton’s standards.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
DenizB660, Manager at Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we’re very sorry you were unhappy with our guest rooms. Our Executive Team is reviewing your comments to ensure they are used to improve our guest's experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future. We'd love to have you as our guest to ensure you have the best travel experience.

Andreas Goree
Front Desk Manager
Hilton Stamford
andreas.goree@hilton.com
203-967-2222

Reviewed 4 October 2018

I was with a conference that rented 3000-5000 room nights over a week. Last year my wife was told that the shuttle goes to the train station every half hour. She waited 1.5 hours before calling to get one. This year I called 20 minutes before I was to arrive at the train station. I alternated between pressing "1" (reservation) and "3" (other) for over 15 minutes. Each time it rang 3 times, then went back to the recording. REALLY? It takes that long to make a reservation! They told me they would not send the bus to meet me, and I needed to call when I was there. When I finally arrived the person at check-in said they "reboot the system".The clock in my room was set to the wrong timezone. Doesn't the maid service check that? The desk said they have to take the clock apart to fix it, and would send someone up. I found a switch on the bottom, which caused it to "fall back", but it is DST, which means they will have to send someone up when we go to EST.I checked out for a night, then got another room. Safe locked, again. Doesn't the maid service check that?The safe was locked when I arrived. Doesn't the maid service check that?We had lunch set up to be purchased outside the meeting rooms. On Saturday, there were labels for 5 kinds of sandwiches, but only chicken salad sandwiches were available. When I asked, they said that is because it was what the chef decided to make. I ate in the restaurant, another day, and even though I told them I had an hour to eat, I was not served in an hour and was late for my meeting. They said there was no manager available, and no hotel manager. I went to the front desk. They comped my meal, but that is not the point. The time before it took 30 minutes to get served when I had 40. Limited menu in restaurant.This restaurant usually has corporate people stay there. Perhaps they don't know that when there are 500+ guests that they need to increase waitstaff? Perhaps since corporate people stay there they have a skeleton crew on the weekend?Our group was there last year too. Same issues. It's a pattern. I will recommend they find a different venue for next year for our 3000-4000 room-nights.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

I traveled here for business in on the last week of September. I had a great experience with hotel staff upon arrival, with breakfast, in-room dining and upon departure. My concern with this hotel was an unpleasant experience with my room and gym facility.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Calvin P, on behalf of management at Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Thank you for staying with us at our hotel. We appreciate your honesty. We look for reviews to provide insight into our hotel and our guest room is an area we are actively examining. We welcome any additional comments or suggestions you would like to share.