All reviews club floor lobby bar comfortable bed breakfast buffet sales manager train station front desk staff rooms are clean free shuttle comfortable stay home away from home shuttle service very nice hotel parking garage into nyc stamford town center per day
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Great hotel, very comfortable beds, quiet rooms, and great bar. Even better on Wednesdays when they have a social gathering at the bar which the amazing Kate hosts, with a complimentary nibbles and drinks. Not to be missed. A great opportunity to meet other guests and network. Thanks Sheraton (and Kate), next time I’m in town I will only stay at the Sheraton.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank harpreet s
ThomasC6485, General Manager at Sheraton Stamford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

That's a great review! Thanks for your feedback and we agree about amazing Kate! We're glad you enjoy the weekly social and we continue to do it as a way to express our appreciation to our guests! See you back soon!

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Sheraton is always a great stay. This hotel is in an awesome area. Minutes from the shopping mall, highway, train and entertainment. Can never go wrong with this one!!! The food and drinks are wonderful, service is great and beds are super comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank PalmsParadise
ThomasC6485, General Manager at Sheraton Stamford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

PalmsParadise sounds lovely! Thanks for your review and wonderful feedback! If there's ever anything I can arrange to make your future stays even more enjoyable please let me know! Thank you for being our guest!

Reviewed 4 October 2018

The Sheraton always manages to exceed my expectations when I come up to Stamford for work. The rooms are clean and the hotel bar is fantastic. There are also social hours on Wednesday and its always a great time. The staff is so friendly and accommodates all my needs (BIG shoutout to Kate!!) I will never stay at a different hotel in Stamford!

Room Tip: 8th floor is Starwood Preferred Guests!
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank CStar2018
ThomasC6485, General Manager at Sheraton Stamford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Dear CStar- Thanks very much for your feedback and love the BIG shout out to Kate! Your words are music to our ears! Please know that it's a privilege to have you as our guest and if there's ever anything we can do to make your stay even more enjoyable, please reach out to me and I will be more than happy to make the arrangements! - Cheers! TC

Reviewed 4 October 2018

I'm staying here for work for the entire month of October. They have social hours at the lobby bar almost every Wednesday and it's a fun opportunity to network with people from other companies and get a complimentary drink and some good food. Kate is the Business Travel Manager and she was the absolute best host for me and my other coworkers! We were talking about work and how impressed we were with the Social Hour. Super easy to talk to. It's clear she loves bringing these types of things together and making sure her guests are well cared for. Thanks for an awesome stay, Kate and I'm sure I'll see you again before my stay is up :)

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Brian G

Dear Brian- Thanks so much for your nice review and yes...we agree Kate is the best! Staying with us for an entire month makes you a special guest and if there's anything we can do to make your stay feel even more like that "home away from home" experience, please reach out to me....or Kate! :) Cheers! TC

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

I cannot express enough the gratitude to the Sheraton Team in Stamford. Firstly, we were traveling from Atlanta to La Guardia NY.
My wallet was stolen (totally sucked) but we had our passports, and we’re able to get a temporary credit card from our bank. I called the Sheraton, ahead of time explaining our situation. As most hotel’s policy needs a state ID and card displaying ones entire name.

They literally were super understanding and made sure we were so cared for.
From the moment we arrived at nearly 2am!!!
2 friggin am...it’s insane!
Most hotels, won’t let anyone check in at that time. Everyday, someone greeted us the warmest smile. Our room was impeccably clean. No details were missed.

The pool was incredible & water was warm. After a long day of working, was absolutely lovely. I’ve literally become bias, I maybe a Sheraton Fan. Just because of our experience at their Stamford Location. Looking forward to many more stays at Sheraton across the globe.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Davina D
ThomasC6485, General Manager at Sheraton Stamford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear Davina- Thank you for your lovely review! It's all about making our guests feel appreciated and cared for while they are traveling! I will be sure to share your feedback with our entire team! We hope to welcome you back again sometime soon! -TC