“Some of the best Italian food”
Review of Olio

Olio
Ranked #8 of 515 Restaurants in Stamford
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: This is a brand new restaurant in Stamford, CT. The food is excellent!
Reviewed 7 October 2018

We had dinner there last week. I’m a light eater and not one to clear my plate. However this time each of the four of us cleared our plates. I had a homemade mushroom papparedelle that was out of this world! Service was also impeccable. Small place so make a reservation.

1  Thank VLorusso123

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Joined friends at Olio in Stamford on a Saturday night for dinner and conversation. The meal was terrific, well prepared creative and traditional all available. The service was outstanding we stayed for several hours and never felt rushed will be back soon.

1  Thank NYMike120
Reviewed 22 July 2018

Had a phenomenal meal in the warm atmosphere of a small specialty venue. I even had the pleasure of meeting the chef who won "Chopped" in 12/17, Steve Costanzo! Great people, great restaurant, great time!

1  Thank Eric B
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Our first visit to Olio ... very impressed by quality and presentation of the food. Four of us went ... my adult kids and my girlfriend. My daughter, a vegetarian, had several options (unusual, even in places with larger menus). All of us greatly enjoyed our dishes. The food was creative and flavorful.

Minor nit ... a bit loud.

Olio is not inexpensive, but worthwhile.

1  Thank Dan F
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Been here multiple times. We have never left disappointed. Antonio is a great bartender, Maitai(?) and Steve are great owners and take the time to have conversations with their customers.

Bruno and Jennifer