All reviews valet parking great location front desk room was clean movie theater burlington coat factory shuttle service valet staff good size central location night life a king size bed restaurants and shops business stay coffee maker very nice hotel target
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

My stay at the Marriott was wonderful. The staff at front desk, restaurant and housekeeping were all very pleasant and helpful. Their recommendations for restaurants, day trips were all excellent.
Their manager is on-site, visible and accessible.
I look forward to returning!
Dee Treshnell

Stayed: September 2018
1  Thank TahoeinNZ
Reviewed 24 September 2018

We stayed for one night at the Courtyard Marriott in Downtown Stamford. This hotel was close to the relatives we were visiting, and as soon as I was told there was a Marriott property nearby for our stay, I immediately felt at ease. When we arrived, it was everything I expected- friendly staff, easy check in. The room was clean and well appointed. The valet parking was a surprise, but because of the downtown location and small street, it was a relief to leave the parking to the valet staff and well worth the $10. The restaurant was beautiful, meal was great. I have no complaints about this hotel. I would love to stay here again if we come to Stamford. The only question I have is not about the hotel as much as it is about the app. I checked in on my Marriott app and requested 2 extra blankets. If I had to stop at the front desk to get my key anyway, I can't see that checking in via app was that much of a time saver. And the blankets I had requested were not in the room. I had to ask at the front desk; not a big deal, but still, using the app didn't work. I checked out of the hotel using the app, left the keys in the room, passed by the front desk staff on my way out. I suppose if there had been a line at the front desk this would have saved me time on the check out, but overall, I don't see the advantage of using the app. But back to the hotel- Stamford Downtown gave me everything I have come to expect when staying at a Marriott- I was not disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

This is an excellent hotel with very dedicated staff, super helpful, cheerful, knowledgeable about the area. Rooms were clean, everything in great working order, spa like bathroom plenary of extra soaps, towels, etc. a total delight! Make sure Roger Kelly greets you- he’s one of Marriotts best!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed their in dec last year for couple of weeks and had a great time. Location
is very good with very good Restaurants nearby.. you have Target on it’s left , Macy on its right and Burlington coat factory right in front. Corporate hubs are also very near by. It’s lobby is also very nice where you can have a wonderful morning with a good coffee.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for a short night on a long road trip. When we arrived late at night the staff made everything simple so we could get our two-year-old quickly to bed.

The location is great and there were some nice places within walking distance for breakfast.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family