All reviews the crowne plaza cinnamon rolls parking garage front desk fridge and microwave spacious room would stay here again included breakfast check in was a breeze train station nice property per day walking distance great room fitness center clean hotel excellent stay
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were treated with great appreciation as Platinum guests. I don't typically expect that at Holiday Inn Express, but Bryan took great care of us. The upgrade was appreciated, but his guidance about the facility and local area was even more important. We will continue to come back to this hotel when we return to Stamford. Thanks, Bryan!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2018

Bravo to the housekeeping staff for an immaculate room! Desk staff friendly & helpful. Rooms vary in size but any choice is OK. Breakfast is well serviced; choices galore with ample seating.

A great place to stay at a reasonable price!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

I have recently stayed at this hotel and found the experience to be very memorable all because of the outstanding service of Mr. Bryan George at Front Desk. Bryan is not only knowledgeable about his duties but he is also very pleasant and personable. He is funny, courteous, genuine,very accommodating and always with a beautiful smile. He suggested places to shop, dine and party. He is the reason I will definitely stay at Holiday Inn Express Stamford on my next trip. Thanks Bryan.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Bryan George ! A Rock Star!

From the moment I came to the FD he was extremely help in a moment of STRESS. He went above and beyond of what his job entailed. He put number 2 before no# 1. He even upgrade me to easy the stress and make sure me my son had an amazing STAY.

Thanks so much YOU ROCK!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2018

We enjoyed a great stay and will definitely stay again. We found the hotel's staff friendly, professional and welcoming. The Front Office Director, Ms Cynthia Rankin was a wealth of information not only about the hotel and its amenities, but about the Stamford area as well. We were able to enjoy a carefree stay and even enjoyed some shopping downtown (the hotel's shuttle service provided transportation). Dinner and breakfast were delicious, and the wait staff were very courteous. This is a great place to stay with easy access to all that Stamford has to offer!

Stayed: August 2018