“Good food great service”
Review of Smokin' With Chris

Smokin' With Chris
Ranked #5 of 199 Restaurants in Southington
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2017

One of our favorite restaurants in Southington. This place is where we go when we need comfort food and they never disappoint. The owner Chris and the entire staff go out of their way to ensure your happy. If you need to relax, sit back and enjoy some good eats this is the place.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Best BBQ in the area hands down. A go to place for the locals. Lots of choices on the menu and it was totally well received by out of state friends.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I tried this place at the "Taste of Southington". Ribs were not bad but it wasn't anything that would make me go back. I was told about the mac and cheese. I go back and the pulled pork sandwhich with a side of it. Both were delicious but that mac and cheese is amazing! Worth it just for that. Other sides were just ok.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Great food and good service, the quality of the food was extremely good, I would definitely come back next time I am in Southington CT.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

In town for the night. The hotel recommended this place as a good. local casual restaurant. They had the three things we look for: good food, fast service and a nice ambiance. Big portions and good musical entertainment.