“Nice place Good Food”

Puerto Vallarta
Ranked #20 of 204 Restaurants in Southington
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We went to Puerto Vallarta for lunch and enjoyed the food. The place was warm and clean. Also nicely decorated. Loved the food which came out pretty quickly. Wait staff could use a little retraining. A lot of waiting around. Besides that it was a pleasant experience.

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Not bad.. people friendly and attentive. Read reviews indicating bad service. I did not find this to be true. I didn't mind decore, was open and bright, wouldn't mind a bit darker. Bathroom could be cleaner.

Food: is was good. Its Mexican and i had a chimichanga. Not even real Mexican but thats what i got. It was good.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

I saw the advertisements for this place,on a billboard on the highway, so we came. Once you get off the ramp, there are no signs as to which way to turn, as it's not posted on one of those blue "food" signs, as you near the exit. I found it a little difficult to find, as it was in a shopping center with lots of other eateries; my son spotted it.
The salsa they brought to the table was extremely mild, which is fine with us, and almost tasted like tomato sauce. I enjoyed the vegetarian sizzling fajitas, my son enjoyed his rice and beans, and we both enjoyed the guacamole which someone made at the table.
I would go back to one of these restaurants!

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Lets start out with the complete lack of accommodation from the staff.
Nothing on the lunch menu vegetarian except the veggie burrito, when asked if the meat could be substituted on the lunch special tacos, "you can get veggie fajitas"

First Mexican restaurant i have ever been in with so few vegetarian options.

Ended up ordering cheese enchiladas off the ala carte menu, plate was hot, cheese inside the enchiladas was still cold. Rice was mushy, bens were very porky, good for me, not for my wife.

I got the mini carnitas tacos. Pork was well cooked, lacked seasoning and flavor. Could use salt and cheese, or cojita cheese (its salty!)
The salsa verde was the high point of the meal.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

went looking for queso dip and stumbled on Puerto Vallarta. It was a beautiful night so we were able to sit outside. Great food, good service and decent prices

Been to Puerto Vallarta? Share your experiences!