“Nice place and good menu”
Review of Sweet Mango

Sweet Mango
Ranked #31 of 206 Restaurants in Southington
Reviewed 11 December 2015

Stopped for lunch and found the menu very large with plenty to choose from. We had pad thai, drunken noodles, soup and drinks. All were fresh, well prepared and the service efficient and friendly. It is close to I84 and there seems to be plenty of parking.

Date of visit: December 2015
1  Thank lkis229

Reviewed 20 November 2015

While visiting my family I decided to try this unassuming Thai restaurant. Sweet Mango is a nice newer restaurant, very clean and friendly. We were immediately greeted and sat near the sushi bar. I ordered a Thai Sweet Tea, which was black tea, a flavoring, milk, and sugar. The appetizer was crab rangoon, the best I can remember eating. The filling was a nice balance of crab and cheese and the shell was fried perfect. It was not greasy and had a perfect crunch. My main course was chicken with the Thai Spicy Mango Sauce, including Sautéed onions, scallions, peppers, asparagus, mushrooms, tomatoes and fresh mango. It also came with a side of white rice. This was so delicious I all but licked the plate. Staff was friendly, food was delicious, and atmosphere was great. I'll be back to try other dishes!

Date of visit: November 2015