Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$102
Booking.comUS$102
WyndhamUS$102
PricelineUS$102
TravelocityUS$102
Lol.travelUS$114
All reviews front desk person nice room nice stay fridge and microwave enjoyed my stay ct
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2021

I can't even begin to explain how horrid this experience was and STILL IS. My best friend and I arrived at almost 5am to check in and were disgusted to see FLEAS hopping around right on the desk!! it was so blatant I actually had time to take out my phone and obtain video proof!! When I addressed this with the Representative at the desk, he completely ignored me and began directing his attention to my male friend, saying 'oh you're not going to say anything or control her?' I was BEYOND apalled to experience such blatant Mysogyny!!! My friend was at a loss for words and only said, 'why won't you answer her? the reservation is under her name.' This Representative didn't even make an attempt to clean up or acknowledge what i was saying. To make matters worse, it has been over a month I have been trying to get a refund for this reservation, and their hotel manager who is supposed to be able to authorize the refund is always going to be there another day, but NEVER IS. hotels.com has tried to call, and I have tried to call numerous times since the 1st week of July and they continue to evade the calls. DO NOT STAY HERE! THEY ARE DISGUSTING, MYSOGINISTIC, THIEVES and you will probably end up taking home a decent flea infestation. If this is what their front desk is like, i'm terrified to even think what their rooms must be like.

1  Thank atuarez
Reviewed 5 August 2021 via mobile

This room was absolutely disgusting. The owners should be ashamed of themselves for renting this room 109.
They did take us out when we refused to stay in it and I was going to send these pictures to the health department. They showed us another room. This room was no better urine stains all over the mattress manager tried to say it was coffee and milk stain.(so he acknowledged the beds were dirty).
The motel was very old dinghy and clearly dirty.
Just an FYI its okay to have an older motel its even better when you keep it clean.
Horrible experience .
My child was mortified by this experience.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2021

I found this place run down and dirty. When I checked in I told them I needed a non-smoking room. The room I got reeked of stale smoke, was run down and looked dirty. I got another room on the first floor, I walked in the door to the stench of urine. They had put me in one of the 'animals O.K. rooms'. I got room #3 on the second floor. BTW, this place doesn't have an elevator, not an inconvenience for me. This room was also run down and looked dirty. Just so you're not left with my subjective experience, I've left a number of photos. There were stains on the bed headboard, lamp shades and wall, possibly from a leaking roof. Furniture was run down, finishes rubbed off the lamps near the switches, door broken on a cabinet. The knob on the bathtub came off in my hand when I touched it to turn on the water. Lamps near the bed didn't work due to a very loose electrical outlet. Lamp also had a broken switch that was pushed in. Had to use the plug to turn lamp on and off. Windows filthy. Ceiling tiles in many places were ajar as if they'd been removed and replaced haphazardly. Stucco outside stained and patched. One may try to blame this on a business downturn from Covid, but this looks like it's wear and tear from longer term lack of maintenance. I won't return. I also ding the 'brand police' at Windham for being so lax. I wouldn't have a property like this in my brand.

Room tip: I could hear the words and actions of the guests in the next room clearly.
Reviewed 20 July 2021 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel the front customer service clerk Nishitha is very Amazing very friendly knowledgeable of or duties my stay was very comfortable clean and well serviced the parking was very convenient

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2021

Did 2 king rooms, 1 had microwave and refrigerator and the other didn't. Bathroom tub was dirty. Glad we only stayed 1 night. They didn't have breakfast even though it was on the site. It was explained that about covid so i think they should take it off the site. Maybe they will have breakfast again soon the front desk person said.

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel