“Authentic and Delicious!”

Salsa's Southwest Grill
Ranked #25 of 204 Restaurants in Southington
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I heard from a friend we had to try this place. It's in a strip shopping plaza, hard to see from road, and doesn't look like much. I had the Torta Cubana which in all honesty was one of the best sandwiches I have ever eaten. Steak, avacado, onion, fried egg...unbelievable! My son had a burrito but was jealous over my sandwich. My daughter had the chopped salad with chicken. It was HUGE. She said it was the best salad she ever had. Cannot wait to go back and try something else.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff, very good food in a causal setting. Mexican dishes that you don't find in other restaurants! The girl at the counter was right! It was our first time there, but it won't be our last!

Reviewed 26 April 2017

On a recent trip to Arizona we ate much Mexican food. I have to say that the food at Salsa in our hometown was a good or better than anything out there! The portions are generous , ingredients fresh and the presentation really nice. We had enough food to make a lunch for the next day! Salsa serves beer & sagria all with an authenic Mexican flare. There is no question we will return !

Reviewed 23 April 2017

Tiny out of the way place. Very casual atmosphere. Great bar area. Excellent margaritas! Fajitas cuatros! WOW! The salads are very good. Loved the rice and beans. They have daily specials. I also love the sangria.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

I'm from Tucson so I know good Mexican food and this place did not disappoint. Everything I ordered seemed fresh and well-seasoned and the service was friendly. I would stop by again!