“Great local DQ”

Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Southington
Reviewed 9 November 2017

We stop by here regularly for our ice cream or fast food meal. They have always provided quick service and good food. We will keep returning.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

Quick service, pleasant staff and wonderful malts. They were busy but no long waits. If we're in the area, will stop again.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Love my weekly Dairy Queen. Always very busy . I do have to say whether going in or drive up it can be fairly quick. I usually have ice cream but my husband has had the food not too bad for fast food, love the chicken tenders. My only complaint is the drive thur is small and they is really no way to separate just ice cream and food. So when someone orders food it takes to long for those of us Who want just ice cream.

Reviewed 23 July 2015

so close to the hotel. Take a left out of the lot and it's right there. You can walk there. Its not easy finding a Dairy Queen these days. So good and fresh. Love it

Reviewed 6 January 2015 via mobile

I love this DQ. The food is standard DQ which I love. The location is convenient, the staff well trained and pleasant. Restaurant is always clean. The best feature though is the drive through.