“Good lunch specials”
Review of Campions Pizza

Campions Pizza
Ranked #33 of 54 Restaurants in South Windsor
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

I have had Campions pizza on several occassions. Tried a chicken parm grinder today. For $7, I got half a grinder and a salad. They had several good lunch specials.

The grinder was ok. I have had better. The fries and salad were good.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

The biggest problem with Campions is that the food is very inconsistent. The pizza can be very good, but it can also be very bad, depends I guess on who is cooking. Lately I've resorted to only getting Cobb salads, but even that is inconsistent. Sometimes there are chunks of delicious seasoned chicken on the salad, along with avocado, bacon, eggs, etc.. Tonight I got two salads that lacked the bacon, the chicken was tiny little morsels, and I couldn't find any avocado. How hard is it to put all the proper ingredients into a salad? I called to complain and was told that they were busy, and "I guess the person making the salad forgot a few ingredients". That really isn't an excuse, as I didn't forget to pay full price. I like the people there, especially the girls but this wasn't the first time things were missing on these salads. In the past the egg was missing and the avocado is too often missing. The wings are good, the service is good. But how do you mess up a Cobb salad to go?

Reviewed 6 August 2016

Can't go ring ordering anything from here, always fresh and wonderful and great proportions as well, one of if not the Best places in South Windsor..

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Best bang for your buck for pizza in S.W. The only downside is no medium sizes, only small & large. We're tried pasta dishes and their just as good as anyone elses.

Reviewed 21 March 2016 via mobile

We decided to try Campions to see how their specials work out. The pizza was tremendous and came with two toppings. The wings were great tasty, meaty with a large portion. It is a nifty deal for Monday night. Spouse had an excellent entree as well.