“Superb pizza”

Teddy's Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 54 Restaurants in South Windsor
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Teddy's Pizza is an excellent choice.
They have numerous toppings and they are not skimpy on the sausage or any meat, like most pizza places.
I love their mushroom, eggplant, spinach pizza with extra sauce.
The large pizza is great for a family of 3-4.

All their other sit down meals are also home made and authentic Italian.
They also have many dessert choices and a frig full of beverages to chose from.
Very friendly service is another reason why we return.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Very good Pizza with lots of variety of toppings. I ordered a small pizza and had enough left over to freeze for later use. They also have a nice eat in place.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Pizza is the best! Sauce is sweet, toppings are generous and crust is not thick or thin and always has a nice crisp on the bottom.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

I've always had great pizza at Teddy's -- Bianca (white) is my favorite. Their Greek salad and garlic bread are also very good. I haven't had anything else -- why mess with success? The staff are friendly and pleasant, making it more fun to go there.

Reviewed 19 February 2016

First of all no one was eating in this restaurant which should have been a big clue at lunch time. I walk by on a regular basis and always look in and no one is sitting at the tables but friends of mine wanted to meet there for lunch so I went.

I thought pizza was a good choice since I have had pizza as take out there but stopped a few years ago when they started charging around $17 for a small size. I got a slice that was completely covered in thick white spreading cheese, pepperoni added on top and no pizza sauce to be seen. It was terrible looking and tasting and the waitress didn't even ask me how it was when she saw that I only took two bites and left the rest.

I always liked their house salad dressing but this like everything else was changed to a cheaper variety.

My friends ordered salads which were really large but just thrown together. The grinders were okay and the baked ziti was good and the waitress told us when the patron complemented it that it was made off premises by a caterer. What!!

This place has gone down hill and I don't think they will be in business much longer if they don't drastically change their food.

1  Thank mary c