“Parties”

South Windsor Restaurant & Pizza
Ranked #19 of 54 Restaurants in South Windsor
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

We always order pizza from here far family get togethers and birthday parties.
They never have a problem with special instructions and the pizza is always delicious.
Kids order pizza with no sauce and my wife and I order different ingredients on different halves.
They make it with a smile on their face and its always great

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Always excellent, service is amazing, everyone is always very friendly and the chef creates masterpieces that make you want to come back for more!!! I highly recommend South Windsor Family Pizza at least once because I know you will go back again!

Reviewed 28 September 2015

We ordered 5 large pizzas and 60 chicken wings for my daughters birthday party. The food was good and the service was fast.

Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

This place opened up over a year and a half ago with new ownership and these folks know how to run a pizza restaurant. Quaint little restaurant, very clean, great for families or a quick take out. The pizza is far and away the best in town and honestly within 15 miles of south Windsor. We have been there over 15-20 times, both eat in Nd takeout and never had a bad experience. There portion sizes are large especially their salads. They actually give you more than one tomato wedge and one slice of cucumber...unlike their famous neighbors down the street. Try this little Gem out and I think you will be impressed.

Reviewed 4 November 2014

My family loves this place! We stop in once a week before we go about our busy evening of sports and dance. The restaurant is under new ownership from what I've been told. The food is great! The owner and the staff are incredibly nice and make you feel at home. Stop in to dine or get take out when you can. You won't be disappointed.