“This chain has declined”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #17 of 140 Restaurants in Shelton
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don’t have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Shelton is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 16 June 2017

stopped for lunch before a business meeting, the prices for a 1/2 sandwich, cup of soup and an iced tea... $14+,,,,, the sandwich was supposed to be a panini, the meat (chopped chicken) was cold inside the bread, it was served with a avacado that was really underripe. high prices, poor quality food... not a recipe for success

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

On the morning of my visit, it was nice and quiet. I was gray with a friendly smile and the food was very quickly.

1  Thank dennis1027
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Green Goddess Salad Dressing at its best! So yummy over the chicken cob salad. I really love the assorted fresh brewed iced teas. It was a refreshingly fresh lunch at a faster food type establishment.

1  Thank Julie B
Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

This is an over rated place, and expensive for what you get. I don't see the attraction to this place. I was only there for a business meeting and we needed a break. Not my type of crowd, not my type of expensive and only average food. Much better real restaurants in the area to go to. I started with what looked like 7oz of clam chowder. $4.35 for that. I'd rather buy a can of progresso soup for less and, it would be better. Sandwiches were average. My kids can cook better than this place. My opinion: keep driving. Drive on by !

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

I ordered the Potato Soup and BBQ Flatbread. The soup was very hot and tasty. The flatbread was fine however I was disappointed in the appearance. End result flatbread looked thrown together. Sloppy.