“Fast and Friendly ”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #19 of 142 Restaurants in Shelton
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Shelton is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

On the morning of my visit, it was nice and quiet. I was gray with a friendly smile and the food was very quickly.

1  Thank dennis1027

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Green Goddess Salad Dressing at its best! So yummy over the chicken cob salad. I really love the assorted fresh brewed iced teas. It was a refreshingly fresh lunch at a faster food type establishment.

1  Thank Julie B
Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

This is an over rated place, and expensive for what you get. I don't see the attraction to this place. I was only there for a business meeting and we needed a break. Not my type of crowd, not my type of expensive and only average food. Much better real restaurants in the area to go to. I started with what looked like 7oz of clam chowder. $4.35 for that. I'd rather buy a can of progresso soup for less and, it would be better. Sandwiches were average. My kids can cook better than this place. My opinion: keep driving. Drive on by !

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

I ordered the Potato Soup and BBQ Flatbread. The soup was very hot and tasty. The flatbread was fine however I was disappointed in the appearance. End result flatbread looked thrown together. Sloppy.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

The freshness of all offerings make this a stop worth making in spite of the caloric intake. Most of us are familiar with this outfit & only on rare occasion have I taken exception (coffee urn was empty!).
TRY A LOCATION NEAR YOU!