“Fast and Friendly ”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #17 of 139 Restaurants in Shelton
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

On the morning of my visit, it was nice and quiet. I was gray with a friendly smile and the food was very quickly.

1  Thank dennis1027

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Green Goddess Salad Dressing at its best! So yummy over the chicken cob salad. I really love the assorted fresh brewed iced teas. It was a refreshingly fresh lunch at a faster food type establishment.

1  Thank Julie B
Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

This is an over rated place, and expensive for what you get. I don't see the attraction to this place. I was only there for a business meeting and we needed a break. Not my type of crowd, not my type of expensive and only average food. Much better real restaurants in the area to go to. I started with what looked like 7oz of clam chowder. $4.35 for that. I'd rather buy a can of progresso soup for less and, it would be better. Sandwiches were average. My kids can cook better than this place. My opinion: keep driving. Drive on by !

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

I ordered the Potato Soup and BBQ Flatbread. The soup was very hot and tasty. The flatbread was fine however I was disappointed in the appearance. End result flatbread looked thrown together. Sloppy.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

The freshness of all offerings make this a stop worth making in spite of the caloric intake. Most of us are familiar with this outfit & only on rare occasion have I taken exception (coffee urn was empty!).
TRY A LOCATION NEAR YOU!