“Cold in here”

Ranked #5 of 136 Restaurants in Shelton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Reservations
Description: An authentic Texas Style steakhouse.
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Food and service are good the porterhouse for two is amazing. I can't give it 5 stars as it tends to be very cold in there all the time so bring a sweater.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

I had a really nice time with my family at this restaurant. This was a last minute decision, but it turn out to be a good choice. The staff were welcoming and helpful. My children enjoyed their meals.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We both ordered salads with steak on top. A very good salad. Service was good but our food took a long time which they apologized for.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Horrible experience I went ther with my family couple times but tonight was different. We have a special kid 6 years old boy but for the 1 Time the manger came to us and ask my wife to control our kid then my wife told here he is special. After this I was returning from the bathroom she is crying and ask to leave when ia so her what happen she told me and left , then I ask for the laid and she took 17 min to came to my table I told her she has to be no careful to Approach the costumer since she didn’t know what is the case and she start to say she was not rude to my wife like a told her I never said she was rude what I told here is to be more careful to approach the costumer she also told me she was a special teacher some time ago ,please not true you don’t have to be be a teacher or especial doctor to know a kid has a probleman but any way last time a show at this place that doesn’t respect family’s with kid that has autism so sad know I have to deal with Munique crying is not easy for a special parent to be treat like that in a restaurant like long horn in Shelton
For me a bad manager doesn’t know what she is doing
Os .my jus was just jumping in the boot seat not disturbing any one or screaming just play by himself on my wife side

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Jimmy John.... Flo's Fillet is on fleek. Try the chippers and certainly don't miss the fire grilled corn on the cob.