“Fresh Personal and Family Operated Bakery”
Review of Patty Cakes

Patty Cakes
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Rocky Hill
Reviewed 30 June 2018

I'm excited to return to this Family owned and operated bakery in the days ahead. Right on the Shunpike Highway (Rte 3) in Rocky Hill is their playful business sign "Patty Cakes". Trust me they are serious about their goods and craft.

A co-worker had been there a number of times of breakfast and lunch. I finally decided I had to investigate for myself. FRYday lunchtime and bing Patty Cakes it was. Park in front of their shop, if the parking spots are taken there's plenty of parking in back with a rear entrance. From the front door you walk past a glassed window of the kitchen and bakery. Busy people and all seemed like family, each efficiently tending to their task.

You round the corner to the order counter and cash register. The counter and display cases are full of the days fresh baked goods, i.e. donuts, bagels, breads, cupcakes, danish, pies, cakes, dessert treats, cookies....well you get the picture. Another foodie paradise.

Looking up, an order board, Breakfast, Lunch, and Special order items. All decently priced and Breakfast/Lunch made to order. I had heard from my Philly born and bread co-worker that their Steak & Cheese sandwich was the closest to home he has found. Trust this guy knows his food. Well I ordered one, in about 5 minutes it was ready, neatly wrapped and with a drink about $11 plus a buck for the Bucket.

My intention was to keep this wrapped until I got back to the office, but first my car needed and wash. Yup, you may have guessed right, it was devoured as I road through the carwash. It was in the non-Phillie natives terms absolutely delicious. Just American cheese and thin tender slices of steak on one of their fresh Portuguese rolls.

Breakfast & Lunch items and countless Black & White cookies here I come.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Patty Cakes is consistently good. They meet the need but nothing exceptional. I asked for something not normally available and was told they’d make it for me. I’ll have to go back and do a follow-up review

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

I ordered a half sheet cake. It was a marble cake with chocolate mousse filling and frosting. Patty Cakes cakes are super moist and delicious! Our group was raving at how good this cake was. For future events this is my go-to place.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We got a few cakes here for work functions, they are very good....very rich but good. Nicely decorated and fresh.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Been going here for years and I think today was my last stop. If Patty waits on you your order has a good chance to be delayed, ignored or just lost. Today 4 people that ordered through the other server AFTER me go their order 1st. Completely unorganized and painful.

Been to Patty Cakes? Share your experiences!