“So Good!”
Review of Algarve Restaurant

Algarve Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 77 Restaurants in Rocky Hill
Reviewed 29 June 2018

I had a great experience at this restaurant. We were staying across the street and just walked right over. Our bartender/waitress was amazing. I asked for a drink that she didn't know how to make but ended up making me something yummy instead! I had had a rough day so she ended up making several more after that first one! The food was really good and large portions. I ended up not being able to eat it all! I'd definitely go again!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I ordered from the specials menu and fell in love with the fish. The roasted lamb chops which I rarely eat were cooked to perfection and the wine and mushroom sauce absolutely well executed. Shout out to my waitress Barbara who is the absolute best.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 27 May 2018

Stopped in Midday on a Saturday, too late for lunch and too early for dinner. The staff was gracious and welcoming. Seated us at a table in the bar and offered us a full menu. Food was tasty, service was friendly and timely. Very nice for a first time experience. We'll be back.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 10 March 2018

In a well located building with interior clean lines, the chief if preparing top flight Portuguese cuisine. An attentive server assisted us. To start, the wine list was reasonably prices with some very nice Portuguese wines. The chef understands seafood and prepares outstanding seafood dishes. Salad comes with dinners. The Arroz Marisco seafood dinner was outstanding and an ample portion. Don't forget to order a Portuguese Fries (worth the carbs). Also Italian dishes, but we didn't try them because of the outstanding Portuguese food.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Friday evening dinner with friends after a very long trip. There were people at the bar, but the dining room was pretty empty, probably due to the storm. We visited the place several times before and the restaurant provides Portuguese and Italian food. The service was attentive. We ordered salad, scrod and salmon, billed as the Specials - food was good. The wine was Pinot Noir Angeline

Date of visit: March 2018