“Best Breakfast Joint in the Area”
Review of Mitchell's

Mitchell's
Ranked #13 of 77 Restaurants in Rocky Hill
Reviewed 27 November 2016

Friendly staff that works very hard and that know all of the regulars by name. Pancakes are out of this world.

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed 18 November 2016

I and probably every person that eats here remembers when it was a little narrow sliver of a diner in this plaza. It has since grown and the menu has expanded. I like it, but i cant wait for all the new kitchen gear to get nice and caked in seasoning like the old place.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 17 November 2016

We are Sunday morning regulars to this restaurant. The service is quick and breakfast food is yummy. Our favorite waitress is always right on top of everything.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

I've visited Mitchell's so many times. The service is quick and friendly. The food is good and reasonably priced. Whether you're solo or with family or friends, once you visit, you'll want to return again and again!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 20 October 2016

This use to be a great gem in the heart of connecticut. Not too far off the beaten path but far enough to make you question why is everyone piling into a diner near a dry cleaners.

The coffee and food were good this time around (sometimes it isn't). It really depends on what time you go, I've found that the earlier the better. As the day goes on things get a bit um overdone.

Our waitress was pleasant, cant say nice cause she really didn't talk but she did her job and we were content with that. Food came out quickly and I don't think my coffee cup was ever empty .

Date of visit: October 2016

Been to Mitchell's? Share your experiences!