“A Gem in Rocky Hill Ct”

Bellissimo Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 77 Restaurants in Rocky Hill
Reviewed 3 June 2017

A pleasant surprise awaited us last night. A friend asked us to try a restaurant in Rocky Hill. As we entered we

were greeted by the friendliest waitstaff and bartender. Throughout our dinner they made sure we were
pleased with our drinks as well as our dinner. My husband orders an old time drink in every restaurant
we frequent.In fact his "Rob Roy" is a running joke because it never comes out "right". I can always tell by
the color of the drink and warn him as it is coming. As the waiter rounded the corner I was shocked to see
it was indeed "the right color". Considering the bartender was young ,he showed his skill by making it right !!!!
Every meal is accompanied by a delicious salad made with their own dressing. Very fresh and crisp. Most of
us ordered veal. The meal was cooked to perfection and not a morsel was left on the plate.
Prices are very reasonable and their homemade cannoli topped off the meal !!!!
Word needs to get out about this delicious gem and I hope we need to make a reservation next time we go !!!!! JH

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 19 May 2017

Walk in and you would think you are still in Dinovelis. I ordered spaghetti and meat balls. The veal meatballs were excellent. I asked for "not too much red sauce" but got tons.Service good and prices good. Food okay.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 13 May 2017

A friendly welcome greeted our party od four. Our drink order had to be changed when our server told us that there was no tonic water for our vodka tonics. We were not given any choice of salad dressings and were surprised when all four salads appeared with Italian dressing already on the greens. Two of our party like to order dressing on the side and felt their salads were overpowering with a vinegar taste.. Two ordered a salmon special with the fish cooked well but sitting in too much of a vinegar-tasting sauce. One shrimp special and a pasta Bolognese dish were well received. Service was good and we were thanked for coming on the way out.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

The food was very good, we didn't care for the dressing on the salad which consisted of spring mix and a half of tomato. I ordered the veal volesdano special which was very good, my husband got the rigatoni bolanaise which was also very nice. I will definitely try it again, possibly with friends.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 26 April 2017

The place is located over the Route 99 in Rocky Hill, where use to be Di Novelis Restaurant.
The new owners change paint and a few things. Then it looks brighter. The Bar is in a wide separate room and have its tables too. There are two separate dining rooms what makes the restaurant able to hold private parties. Servers are very kind, as well as the bartender. The serving portions are oversized and the food is good but nothing extraordinary. It is a standard budget place. I’m giving a rate of 3 forks.

Date of visit: April 2017