“Dinner without the children!!!”
Review of Toscana - CLOSED

Toscana
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Great food, all fresh and enjoyable!! The after dinner drink is to die for homemade and amazing! I would not take the children too expensive!! Service is good.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We arrived for our reservation to find the restaurant closed. There is a dumpster in the front parking lot. The message on the answering machine gives no clue as to what is going on. Really poor performance. If it reopens, we won't bother going..

1  Thank Holly K
Reviewed 24 May 2017

We love Toscana.... we were there recently after their recent renovation, which is beautiful and more up-to-date, but happy that the quality of food has not changed. The fish is outstanding and can be made to order. Oysters were amazing and the wine list is extensive. The staff are very professional yet friendly. This is a sophisticated restaurant with a small town appeal.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

We really like this place so let me start off by saying you will enjoy especially since it has been redone. The weekend we went was Mother's Day weekend so it was packed at 7pm. The father ( David) who has run this restaurant for a while sat is immediately at our reserved 4 person table. It was only one open when we walked in. Great start! We ordered a nice bottle of wine and received bread right away. After that we didn't see the waiter for a while. No menus until about 20 minutes in. We ordered and asked for more bread but he forgot. Appetizer took 20 minutes from ordering and dinner came 30!minutes after that. I'll chalk it up to busy weekend. When the food came however it was amazing. The Veal saltimbocca and the homemade fettuccini was excellent. The son (Val) came and apologized for the long wait which was greatly appreciated. If he had not done that I would rate three stars.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

We visited the newly renovated Toscana on Saturday evening and I cannot say enough good things about it. Food was excellent, service was excellent and the decor was really nice.

We went as a 4, all enjoyed both entree and desert with drinks. My Osso Buco was the best I have had and the Tiramisu was very good. Not overly expensive for Ridgefield, but not the cheap option either.

I understand that the management/owners also have an interest in Rraccis in Brewster, another of my favorite places.

I would highly recommend and will definitely be going back