“Good food ,nice ambience”
Review of Toscana - CLOSED

Toscana
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

While making a quick stop in Ridgefield Ct
We decided to find a place to eat. Though there many restaurants to choose from we decided on Toscano. And it was a good chose . The place is beautiful , the service was great and the food was terrific .

Reviewed 27 September 2016

We were driving through town and my wife was impressed with the "look" of this restaurant and given its excellent reputation we gave it a try. WOW!!! What a great choice. The ambiance is top notch, the wait staff excellent, and we just can't say enough about the food. I had the best chicken parm I have ever had and my wife's swordfish was also the best we have ever tasted. Prices were reasonable and in line with a five star restaurant. Our only complaint is that the Toscana has set the bar so high we will never have another meal so satisfying. We only wish we could scoop up Toscana and move it close to our home.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

The restaurant is set in an old type Victorian house. The decor is excellent and the food is five stars. Try the grilled Octopus. It is excellent. My suggestion is wear a collared shirt for men.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

We were there for dinner and service was great,food was good to,i have to mention the caprese salad was delicious ,also specials they always sound good little pricey nothing crazy. We will be back

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

We had a terrific family celebration dinner for my youngest's graduation from 8th grade. Attentive service, excellent food and drink. Everyone enjoyed their meal. Delicious Italian dishes.