“Stuffed”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Was there yesterday. Had some martinis and an order of clam strips. I wish I had taken a picture, Just clams no fries and the plate was huge. I couldn't finish them. Reasonable prices also

Reviewed 18 October 2017

I have to say, this restaurant experience was a bit of a surprise. I have heard for years, from family and friends, how much they liked this restaurant. I went with my two sisters and it proved to be an interesting experience. First of all the menu was filled with selections, quite a few, which had no price associated with them - just "market price".. That seemed very odd. Never been to a seafood restaurant with that many undisclosed prices. We ordered and I received a perfectly baked potato and some delightful vegetables, which accompanied a large portion of very dry and tough lemon sole. One sister ordered he fried clam strips and that was perfectly prepared: non greasy clam strips with crisp and tasty fries. My other sister ordered the swordfish and did not finish it. So, it was a very bizarre dining experience. I think the thing to here is focus on what they do well: burgers and fried seafood. As for me, I will return to two other seafood restaurants that seem consistently good.

1  Thank jer b
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I have ordered the clam strips multiple times and they were tasty and not greasy as I have encountered in other restaurants.The burgers are good size and juicy. I would not order a steak or ribs as this is a seafood place. I enjoyed dining on the deck. The only downfall of eating outside is they allow smoking out there. I did not enjoy having smoke blowing towards me while I was trying to eat. They should have a smoking area in the parking lot away from people dining.

1  Thank debbieg1230
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Best thing about this place is the staff. Professional and very friendly, great food and the restrooms are spotless.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Nice casual, fun atmosphere. Service was good. All or at least most seafood dishes were "market price". I can understand lobster and maybe scallops but even the lemon baked scrod was market price. I ended up getting that -15 change - kind of dry. Not sure if I would return. If I did I would try something else.