“My FAVORITE wing place”

Add it.
Sliders Grill and Bar
Ranked #16 of 39 Restaurants in Plantsville
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I LOVE this bar. This is by far my husband and I's favorite wing place ever. They change the menu often enough that it stays fresh and interesting. The beer selection is good too. I know this is a small chain and some of the others haven't received great reviews. I can speak to this one only and I just Love it.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

This place had many options for wings! I got the traditional hot but the husband got the angry bbq which was not as hot but I think had a better taste. This place is loud but its a bar/pub so its to be expected. Very casual and good for families.

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Went the day after Christmas with our college aged kids for lunch. There were two parties ahead of us, one with 8 people. We saw the restaurant was quite full but were willing to wait for the delicious food. After standing there for 10 minutes without ever being recognized by an employee and people coming in behind us leaving, the two groups in front of us left. We waited a few more minutes, but observing now that there were maybe 2 servers and the cook seemed to be out front as well, and the fact that we were still never even greeted told that there was a staff shortage, etc.we left. Very poor planning on their part. Being a high travel time you would have thought the staff would have been full. This restaurant is just off the highway and a major ST road.

Reviewed 13 December 2016

I used to go to the Berlin location regularly for more than 10 years (at least once a week), but stopped back in June when the service reached rock bottom. Sat at the bar for 15 minutes without getting my beer (which I'd already ordered along with an order of wings) Bartender was too busy chatting with two other groups on the other side of the bar. I just got up and walked out and never looked back. BWW wings are just as good, prices better and service incomparable.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

I have tried all the local wings places and Sliders is the best. Its now the only placeI go. Good choice and goos sized wings.