“Great Italian Dining Experience”
Review of The Manor Inn

The Manor Inn
Ranked #7 of 39 Restaurants in Plantsville
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Manor Inn does very well with its Italian Menu. Their tomato sauce is very good which especially makes their veal parmigiana dish on of the best! It is very tender. They really do have quite a variety of pasta, steaks, seafood, and poultry.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

I stopped in on 08-26-17 and saw the "whole belly clam and fries" special for $14.95. I order it and the bartender says "I can't have it because she is changing the menu". I say "Can I get a turkey club"..? Her response, do you want lettuce and tomato"??. I said yes, a regular turkey club. She asked "bacon too". I asked does it come with it or is it extra...? She said bacon is extra...I left...This is the second time that I had poor service...Never Again...!!!!

Reviewed 26 August 2017

We celebrated our fiftieth anniversary at the Manor Inn. Couldn't have been better. Everyone we worked with to set up the party were helpful. The food was superb. The waitresses were spot on, making sure the guests had everything they wanted.
One great point was that the salads were individual, not just greens on the buffet.
And this is a restaurant with excellent food.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Not at all impressed by the food. Very basic dishes that lacked any delightful or unique taste. The food was not horrible and the staff was nice, but I would not go back for a second visit.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

We can always count on the Manor Inn for delicious Italian food. The servings are plentiful; there's plenty to bring home for leftovers. Drinks are well made. We had veal parm and scrimp scampi and both were outstanding. Waitresses are always congenial. All in all, you can't go wrong.