Lets get the Pho out of the way - it's stunning. Like - Hanoi good. Seriously. It's destination-dining-worthy Pho. That is all.
As for the rest of it, it's kinda hit or miss.
• Good sake selection, and interesting beers
• The KFC Bao is *stellar*
• The wings are really good, if somewhat dry
• The ramen is...not so good. Not bad, but not good either
• The Kimchi-fried rice is very good, and *huge*. Be warned
• The dumplings are a meal unto themselves. Good with beer, but...a lot
Excellent service, friendly to a fault, rounds out the place.
The bottom line - in this neck of the woods there aren't that many places that I'd actually *send* people to, but I'd send people here for the Pho