“Fabulous ”

Cafe Dolce
Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Norwalk
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

The BEST pastries for miles. And reasonably priced. I’ve only taken out from here and the counter staff is very nice, efficient and helpful.
Hungarian cakes and pastries like the old Mrs. Herbst in NYC.
I could go on and on, but there’s nothing more to add.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

This is truly a little gem. A friend of ours recommended this cafe to us, so on the way to the city we stopped in for breakfast. The plaza where cafe is located is not very appealing but cafe inside is very tastefully decorated and clean. We had sweet crepes with farmers cheese, strawberries and walnuts made to order just amazing. I wish I had room for more pastries but I guess we need to make another visit. Perfect place for breakfast or lunch.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Since my childhood, my favorite dessert of all has been Dobos Torte. It consists of seven very thin layers of cake with chocolate icing in between each, topped by a layer of hard caramelized sugar. Very few people make it these days. This is the true traditional cake..Absolutely out of this world authentic and delicious. I had it there with very good coffee and took a few pieces home. Besides that , there were many beautiful pastries and cookies to be had. I can't wait to return.

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank Connecticutosprey
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

A great place with delicious cakes, pastries and coffee. Emphasis on Hungarian cuisine with many original dishes, i.e. soups.
Recommended.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Absolutely Fabulous! The Best! Desserts are Perfection, Great Healthy Delectable Choices for Lunch. Best Dobush Torte (Hungarian 7 layer sponge cake), with to-die-for chocolate buttercream filling. Fabulous, enticing creations like grapefruit mousse and lime mousse. Also some flour-free goodies (great for folks like me who should be gluten free but are not super sensitive). Very friendly staff. Place was smartly appointed, clean, spotless - including the bathroom. First time here, will definitely be back even though i live 60 miles away.

Date of visit: May 2018

Been to Cafe Dolce? Share your experiences!