“"Spice"-y Thai indeed”

Thai Spice
Ranked #51 of 455 Restaurants in Norwalk
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Love me some thai, definitely on the moderate or hotter scale, so when I ordered the chicken drunken noodle hot, was not let down, and sad to admit, had to reach for a swig of milk at the end to settle my mouth down; now as a traveler, GI issues are no joke, and I felt the next day (and the next) as if my duodenum/jejunum (small intestines) were slowly being burned through with infrequent gurgling; mind you, not placing direct blame and perhaps its on me that I should've not gone hot, but that's my TMI two cents. I also got the basil fried rice/kee mao with chicken, but holding off on trying just yet as one can imagine. I'd say this place is decently above average on consistency and flavor.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

This time we did take-out for a gathering of 15 at home. Same top quality. Cannot be beaten!
Try the excellent “Mee Grab” (shrimp and crispy Thai rice noodles) to start, along with their vegetable spring rolls. Even their simple shrimp fried rice is very good.
Go!
(The only negative when dining there is their slow service.)

Reviewed 30 December 2017

Great night at THAI Spice. Staff friendly and service quick! Thai mango chicken was my pick! The sauce has a great kick and veggies were fresh and wonderful. Hubby had Calamari and Chicken fried rice also great! Try their fried ice cream as well. Lunches here also fantastic! Always will come back.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Not the best Thai food I have had not the worst either. The flavors of drunken noodles were good and the veggies tasted fresh. The spicy basil chicken was also average. Service was good too.

I guess it was an average or slightly above average restaurant .

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Took out food during my lunch hour. What I had heard from others, colleagues, hotel lobby staff, and my Asian friend were all true. Fantastic food. Elegant yet full flavor. Very good Thai food. I recommend even to those not familiar with Thai food. (I'm not.)