“Lunch”

Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food is amazing service great, parking can be an issue. This is a great place to eat! I recommend whole heartley for any one looking for really good meal.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

We love this restaurant and keep coming back whenever we are in town. Our waiter Felipe was so great and attentive. We struck up a lengthy conversation with him and his service was fantastic.

In addition, we love the arepas - I always order the Lu which is my favorite - Bacon, Avocado, and Cheese - the best. This time I tried the Zach (chicken with honey) too but I did not like it that much. I felt the chicken was overcooked and dry. My spouse had the same Lu and the Pernil (shredded pork) which is his favorite.

Kudos to Valencia - we keep coming back for more. We are original customers who dined at the small restaurant when they first began on Main St. The flavors are still the same and the Guasacaca sauce is wonderful! and to die for!!

Reviewed 6 September 2018

This is a local unassuming place that would have gone overlooked had someone not told me about it. Finding it and parking are the first hurdles but once you get there be prepared for a special local place. The food was great! The empanadas are super. The service was very good and the food was all fresh, tasty and very fairly priced. This is not a fancy place but the food will surely soon make it a favorite.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

This was a destination experience. After seeing the chef of Valencia Luncheria on "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives," I knew I wanted to eat here. My wife and I were already planning to visit the giant flea market in Brimfield, MA so we just diverted a bit on the way up from DC to have an early dinner. The food was as tasty and interesting as it appeared to be on the TV show as well as being fresh and colorful. The restaurant has moved a couple of blocks from where it was during the filming, we were told by our waiter, Dante (who was a really nice guy for a Mets fan) and has a lovely primitive Latin flair with table and booth seating as well as an outdoor patio with a sand floor! I have to confess to never having had an empanada or an arepa but they were worth the drive! Arepas are pan-fried round corn meal pita-style buns about the size of a hockey puck, filled with whatever you want to fill them with. We shared one which included salmon, white cheese and avocado. It was amazing! You think you can eat several but they are extremely filling and absolutely delicious!! I also had an empanada filled with chipotle pork. The empanada is deep fried sweet bread also filled with a variety of things from meat to fruit to suit whatever mood your taste buds are in. Buy a box and take some home!!! The crab gazpacho was a delightful, cold soup with bits of crab, onion, pickled cucumber and who knows what other wonderful secret ingredients. Our waiter, Dante (the Mets lover), took a personal interest in us, sharing a bit of the restaurant's history and made sure our main course was delivered just when we had finished out appetizers. Though the dinner was a bit on the expensive side (partly because we ordered too much food - and wine) this will be our go-to restaurant anytime we are near this area! Come! Order an empanada, an arepa and a cup of soup; go home and write a review like this one!

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and great service. Consistently good quality and always very friendly. Great drinks as well.